Watch Khmer TV Live:

          

Latest News by Koh Santepheap

Latest News by PostKhmer

Latest News by DAP NEWS​


Khmer Entertainment: Khmer Songs: Town Production Album 13

Khmer entertainment-khmer songs-town production-album13

This post I would like to share you 8 songs from Town Production in Album 13.

1. កុំគិតថាអូនស្លាប់ហើយ ( Angella): Don't think that I died...

2. អ្នកស្រែចិត្តស្មោះ : honest peasant

3. សុំទោសអូន (សុគន្ធ ថេរ៉ាយុ): Sorry darling

4. ទោះវេលាមិនស័ក្ដសម (Angella)

5. សុំបើកភ្នែកឡើងទៅមើលថ្ងែ

6. ខូចចិត្តទាំង៤ (សុគន្ធ ថេរ៉ាយុ)

7. ចង់អោយបងផ្តល់ឪកាសតែមិនហាននិយាយ (Angella)

8. បើជីវិតនៅមានបងនៅតែស្រលាញ់អូន: If I'm still alive, I Still love you!

Please help me translate the title of the songs into English...If the songs I already translated are not correct, please correct me...thank you!

Please enjoy Khmer songs of town production below:

*** Khmer songs Town Production Album 13 (8 songs) ***


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Khmer Entertainment Links: